- To upload documents to your listings, (e.g., Seller’s disclosure, Survey, Special Instructions, etc.), click My Listings/Transactions on the MLS Home Page.
- Click on the MLS number of the listing for which you want to upload a document.
- You are now in the Transaction Management System (TMS). Once your listing has become a transaction, you can begin working with your seller, buyer’s agent, buyer, and Service Partners throughout the transaction process. To learn more about using the TMS, see the Transaction Management System section.
- To upload a document to your listing, click on the Documents tab and click Add Document.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions. If you need additional assistance, see the Documents section under Transaction Management Systems.
Updated on November 20, 2018