From this page, you can specify key settings that will be used each time you search for and view property listings. On this page, you can also determine what information will be displayed on each listing report that you generate.
- Number of properties displayed on a single page in 1-line summaries: When you view property search results in a 1-line summary, you may want to see more or fewer listings on a single page.
- Default Listing Reports: For each class you search, you can specify the preferred 1-line summary and detailed report to use.
- Default Report Footer: Select the information you would like to display at the bottom of printed listing reports.
- Default Hotsheet Search Areas: Type the numbers of the areas that you would like to search in by default for the hotsheet search.
- Default Tour/Open House Report: Specify the preferred Tour/Open House Report to be displayed.
- Default Listing Report Text Color: Select the color to display text when printing listing reports.
- Default Search Criteria: Specify whether or not you want your Default Search or Last Search to load whenever you access the Search page.
- Listing Email Preferences: Choose whether or not to automatically BCC yourself on searches and outbound emails.
- Navigation Preferences: Choose your preferred list navigation orientation.