Notification Templates allow you to create and modify custom e-mail messages that are sent to notify clients when prospecting searches find new property matches for them.
- To create new notification templates or to modify existing templates, click on the Prospecting Manager icon in the top right corner of your connectMLS window.
- From here you can access notification templates by clicking on the Notification Templates link at the top of the screen. This will give you access to email notification templates to interact with your clients.
- You can select different types of emails from the Category drop-down menu that will automatically be filled by connectMLS when you email your client prospects. This information will be displayed in both the subject line and in the body of the email.
- Click inside the email body, subject line, or template name to modify your text.
- After you save your template, it will be displayed in the Custom Templates box and can now be used for numerous clients.
- To edit or delete your email notification template, use the Pencil and X icons next to the template’s name in the Custom Templates box.
- When you save your new email templates, they will appear under Templates.
- You can place special fields in your text that will be automatically filled in by connectMLS. This allows you to use the same template for different clients and different searches.
- When you are finished modifying templates, click Save and then Close.
You can access your notification templates every time you create a new saved search.