The payment calculator computes total monthly payment estimates along with an optional amortization schedule.
- To access the calculator, click on the Reports icon on the navigation menu bar.
- Then, click the Payment Calculator link in the Financial Calculators section.
- To calculate the payment schedule, enter the loan amount, down payment percentage, interest rate and number of years.
- You can either use the connectMLS default message, or create your own.
- You may also include monthly or annual tax, insurance, PMI, and association fees to compute a total estimated monthly payment.
- Click Calculate to figure out the PITI or click Amortization Table to calculate PITI and the Amortization of the loan.