The navigational Toolbar allows you to conveniently access a function by selecting the appropriate shortcut icon. Some shortcuts are standard, while others are customizable and can be displayed or hidden based on your personal preferences.
- My MLS – Perform quick searches, manage contacts, view and manage transaction messages and documents, and access Board/MLS messages and links.
- Search – Perform basic and advanced searches for listings, tax reports, tours/open houses, and members/offices.
- Listings – Add or edit listings and tours/open houses.
- Reports – Customize and generate Comparative Market Analysis reports, create customized report templates, and access Hotsheet reports. Financial tools are also available here to calculate closing costs, loan payments, and net proceeds. The payment calculator allows you to create loan amortization schedules. Each report can be personalized and sent to any specific client through connectMLS.
- Forms – Add, access, and complete online real estate forms (disclosures, contracts, addendums, etc.) uploaded by your local board/association or broker.
- Settings and Sign Out – You can sign out of connectMLS by clicking the Settings and Sign Out button, which is located at the upper right corner of every page. The Settings and Sign Out menu also provides access to the Settings page where you can enter contact information, upload a personal photo and company logo, and manage personal settings and default preferences. Links to open a New Workspace, access the Help module, contact SDMLS, and choose which shortcuts to display are also available here.
The shortcuts to the right of the SmartBar are customizable so you can decide whether or not to display them. To edit your settings, navigate to the Settings and Sign Out menu and select Edit Toolbar Shortcuts.
Then check the box next to any shortcut that you would like to display. If the box next to the shortcut is not checked, then its corresponding icon will be removed from the Toolbar, but you will still be able to access the feature from the Settings and Sign Out menu.