The My Favorites in connectMLS works like a shopping cart. You can gather listings from different areas of the MLS into one location, My Favorites, so that you can create reports, send emails, etc. right from one convenient place.
- After performing a search, select the check boxes to the left of the listings you would like to add to your Favorites.
- Then select the Add to Favorites icon.
- Here you can select an existing folder to place the listings in or create a new folder. In addition, you can add notes to each individual folder.
- When finished, click Add.
There are two access points for your My Favorites folders: My Favorites from your My MLS Home Page or the My Favorites icon in the top right corner of connectMLS.
Here you can see all the folders you’ve created. To change any folder’s name, click the Edit icon to the right of the appropriate folder.
There are many ways you can work with these listings. Click on the folder’s name to view the listings in that folder.
Once the folder is open you are provided with a wide variety of options, described below. Be sure to check the boxes of the desired listings if you only want to apply your changes to those listings.
- Toggle the menu view on and off.
- View the listings in a variety of reports by selecting a report type from the drop-down menu.
- Show only select listings.
- Print the listings (basic/quick print).
- Print the listings (with advanced options allowing for customization).
- Email listings to current clients or add a new client.
- Create a report.
- Generate a map with driving directions.
- Export the listings to a file.
- Show/Hide Statistics.
- Sort the listings by multiple columns.
- Edit your personal listing notes.
- Delete the listing from the folder.