In this section of Settings, you can change your personal default settings for Prospecting defaults, Search & Report defaults, and Client Web Page defaults.
- Prospecting Defaults: Specify key settings that will be used each time you create a prospect search. The settings here can be overridden when you create or change individual searches.
- Email Template Defaults: Message templates can be used to send personalized emails to your clients.
- Search & Report Defaults: Specify key settings that will be used each time you search for and view property listings.
- Client Web Page Defaults: Send your clients’ information from connectMLS (property listings, CMA reports, real estate forms, etc.). Clients can sign in to a personal web page that is automatically created when you add them to your connectMLS contact list. You can specify whether or not you want your clients to have access to various parts of the web page.
- Manage CMA Stationery: Edit your CMA Stationery.
- Add/Edit Defaults: Edit your listing defaults.