Brokers only can upload a single logo to be displayed by the entire company in connectMLS if your membership account and login ID is set up through your local board or association as the Designated Realtor, or is assigned Office Manager privileges. The logo is displayed on agent and client connectMLS web pages, and is optionally displayed on CMA reports. (If your company logo is not displaying, contact your Broker.)
- Select Settings from the Settings and Sign-Out Menu in the upper right hand corner of the navigational menu bar.
- Click the Manage company branding and logos link under the Manage Office section.
- To change the colors of the connectMLS page that will be seen by all Agents in your office, click the Pick link and hover over the colors and click the color to select.
- In connectMLS, you can upload a logo that is displayed to all of the Agents in your office as well as their clients. Click Choose File to find the location of your logo.
- Once you have found your logo, click Upload logo.
- Then click Save.
Note: To remove the logo, click the Clear Logo button, then click Save.