The sections, or widgets, on your Home Page are movable, allowing you to customize what your Home Page looks like when you log in.
- To reorganize your Home Page, hover over the outside border of the widget you would like to move until it is highlighted. You can then click your mouse and drag this section to the new, desired location.
- Hold down your mouse and drag the widget to the location you would like. When moving the widget, it will appear as it does on the screen below.
- Release the mouse button when you are satisfied with the new location of the widget you have just moved.
If you would like to reset your Home Page to its original settings:
- Click the Settings option under the Settings & Sign Out menu in the upper right hand corner of every page.
- Click Reset Home Page Layout to System Defaults under My Defaults.