You can extend a saved search’s expiration date through the Prospecting Manager.
- Click the Prospecting Manager icon, in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- The Prospecting Manager notifies you when a search has expired by putting a red asterisk by the search name and the expired date will be red.
- This asterisk means a client has not checked their prospects in more than 60 days. Therefore, you cannot extend the expiration for them.
- Check the box of the search you want to extend.
- Click the Extend Expiration link at the top of the screen and the screen below will pop-up.
- Choose between 30, 60, 90 and 120 days to extend your search.
- Click OK when finished and your Expires status will be updated.