The Custom Reports option allows you to specify a set of listing fields that you would like to view in a 1-line summary report. You can then save the format as a template and use it at a later time. The Custom Fields module lets you generate reports to display your property search results in tables containing columns of your choice.
- Click on the Reports icon on the navigation menu bar.
- Click the Custom Reports link under the Miscellaneous Reports section.
- Select the Report Type from the drop-down menu.
- Select the applicable Class type from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add New Report.
- Type a name for your report and choose the fields you would like to appear in your search results.
- You can also modify the labels that display your search results or make this your default search for every property type selected by clicking the Names and Advanced tab, respectively.
- Click Save.