The CMA module in connectMLS allows you to create basic and advanced custom CMA reports. The CMA worksheet will be most commonly used to create a CMA report for a seller, however it can also be used to create an analysis for a buyer. You can start a CMA after locating Comparables from the Search tab or you can create a CMA and then locate Comparables.
- To create a CMA, click the Reports tab on the navigational menu bar. Then click on Add New CMA Report.
- Type in a Description (name) for your CMA Report.
- Select a Property Type or class from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Client from your contact list. You can also add new clients to your contact list here.
- When finished, click Continue.