The Subject Property tab in the CMA worksheet appears as one of the cover pages in your final CMA report, and it is used as the reference property in a side-by-side comparison of your comparables.
- After creating a CMA report you can change the Subject Property information by clicking the Subject Property tab under CMA Worksheet.
- Here you can add a photo and enter information for the property, or you can auto-fill from an MLS listing.
- If the property is currently or once was listed in the MLS a photo along with other features of the subject property can be automatically filled by typing the MLS number.
- You have the option to Add/Remove Fields that appear on the Subject Property page and in the side-by-side detail listing reports and the Comps. Adjustments tab.
- You can check the appearance of your subject property page by clicking the Generate Report button. First, you may want to customize the title.
- Frequently click Save when working on your CMA.