Under the Customize Report tab, you can enhance the appearance of your CMA with background images and custom office stationery. Stationery must be set for each section and you may select different images for each section.
You can create and upload custom images to use as your CMA stationery. These can be created in your favorite image/photo editing program, or in a program as basic as Microsoft Paint. The recommended size for stationery to fill a standard letter size page is 700 pixels wide x 930 pixels long. Larger images will be scaled down and all images will be included as a background image in the center of the page. Once your image is created, you can upload it using the Manage Stationery link under the Reports tab or above your list of CMA Worksheets.
- Click Manage CMA Stationery under the Reports tab’s CMA section.
- Click Add New Stationery.
- Here you can create a name for your stationery and upload an image to appear as the background.
Once your stationery is uploaded, you can select it in your CMA sections.
- To edit the appearance of a particular section, click on the Pencil icon next to any CMA section.
- Select a Border Color and/or Stationery.
- Click Add/Edit Template to manage your own template from the system default.
- connectMLS automatically enters in your CMA information for you. Here you can change the look of your text and edit your information.
- At any time you can preview your work.
- Give your template a meaningful name. Your saved template will appear in the drop-down list whenever you want to use it. To delete a template, select it then click the Delete link.
- If you want to include additional fields on your cover page, such as a property photo, place your mouse pointer where you want to place the field, click on the Field button, then click the field you want to choose.
- Give your template a meaningful name and save the template. It will now appear in the drop-down list whenever you want to use it.
- Change the color scheme of your report by choosing a color from the drop-down menu. Note that this changes the color of the border and table background color.
- To save all of these settings as your defaults for future CMA Reports, click Save these settings as my defaults. When making changes, you can always click Restore my defaults.
- When you are satisfied with the look of your report, click Save and Generate Report.