You can access the Search page by clicking on the Search icon from any page in connectMLS.
- Click on the Search icon to navigate to the default search Filters page.
- Select the Class from the drop-down list options at the top of the page. Choose from any of the residential or commercial classes or select Cross Property to choose more than one property type.
- Select the Status (required) from the list of choices.
- You can also select a Zip/Area or add geographic criteria using the Map Boundaries link or Map tool.
- Enter any other information, such as the price range, number of bedrooms, or bathrooms. You may add additional search criteria fields by clicking the Add/Remove Fields button.
- As you enter criteria, the number of matches will count on the fly so you know how many listings match your search.
A second way to access the Search page is to hover over the Search icon (from applicable devices), which will display a drop-down menu with additional types of Searches in connectMLS, such as Tax searches.
From a mobile device, the Search page is available from the prominent Search icon.