An Area Market Survey allows the agent to create a report of average, median, maximum, and minimum statistics for listings and sales in specified areas.
- Click on the Reports tab on the navigation menu bar.
- Click on the Area Market Survey link.
- Enter in your search criteria for a new search. You must add values for either Area, Map Search, or Coordinates. Click on Add/Remove Fields if you do not see those fields displayed.
- Click on Generate Report.
- To display charts in addition to, or instead of the data produced by the report click Customize View.
- Select which charts you want to display. Click OK.
- Note: If you click Refine Area Market Survey Criteria and revisit the report, your chart options are preserved. If you navigate away from the Area Market Survey Report, the selections are not remembered.
- Now you can print, email or download your Area Market Survey.