When a listing is added to connectMLS, the Listing Agent is automatically added as a transaction participant. If the Listing Agent’s email address is current and valid in connectMLS, they will be notified as soon as the listing is added and can access the transaction dashboard for that listing.
- Access the Transaction Management System (TMS) by clicking on the My Listings/Transactions link on the My MLS Home Page.
- To access a transaction click on the listing’s MLS number.
- To add a participant to the transaction, click on the Participants tab.
- Click on the Add Participant link at the top of the screen, and a box appears (as shown below).
- Select the type of role in the transaction you would like to add, and follow the instructions.
Additional information is available below: