- Navigate to the Search page.
- Click Add/Remove Fields button from the bottom of the Search page.
- To add a field, click on it and use the up and/or down arrows to rearrange its location, or simply drag and drop it in the intended location. To locate the field, enter criteria into the Filter bar, and only corresponding results will display.
- To remove a field, click the X icon next to it..
- Rearrange existing fields using the up and/or down arrows, or by dragging and dropping them to the intended location.
- Click the Save Changes when finished.
To further refine your search, toggle Advanced Options on from the bottom of the page.
Additional options will display accordingly.